Safe-Way Bus Company performs background checks and drug screening on all applicants, to determine that they meet our minimum hiring standards.
We are an EOE.
If you meet all the requirements then you must:
- Valid Minnesota driver's license
- Minimum age of 23
- Driving for a minimum of 2 years
- Clean driving record
- Clean criminal background record
- Must pass drug screen
We provide behind the wheel training for school bus driving along with testing to getting your license.
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass four written driving tests required by the state of Minnesota for a Class B CDL:
- General knowledge for CDL
- Air Brakes
- School Bus