Safe-Way Bus Company performs background checks and drug screening on all applicants, to determine that they meet our minimum hiring standards.
We are a family run business with paid training and a hiring bonus. Safe-Way is also an EOE.
If you meet all the requirements then you must:
- Valid Minnesota driver's license
- Minimum age of 23
- Driving for a minimum of 2 years
- Clean driving record
- Clean criminal background record
- Must pass drug screen
We provide behind the wheel training for school bus driving along with mock testing before getting your license.
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass four written driving tests required by the state of Minnesota for a Class B CDL:
- General knowledge for CDL
- Air Brakes
- School Bus